Vegan │ Refined Sugar Free
1 x Packet Plantein Plant Based Schnitzels
2 x Medium Pizza Bases
1 Cup Marinara Sauce
2 Handfuls Mushrooms (sliced)
3 Red Bell Peppers (thinly sliced)
1 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
½ Cup Fresh Basil (chopped)
Mozzarella (to top)
PER PERI SAUCE
¾ Cup Mayonnaise
¼ Cup Agave or Maple Syrup
¼ Cup Sriracha Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 185°C and line two large baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Using a spoon, spread the marinara evenly over the pizza bases and sprinkle with toppings. Generously top with mozzarella.
3. Place schnitzels onto baking tray #1 and pizza onto baking tray #2. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown. Leave the pizza in for 5 extra minutes or until crispy.
4. Meanwhile, to make the peri peri sauce, place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
5. Slice cooked schnitzels into long thin strips, place onto of the cooked, crispy pizza bases. Top with fresh rocket (optional). Once ready to serve, drizzle over the prepared peri peri sauce. Slice and enjoy warm!