Meat Free Portion [Water, Soy Protein, Coconut Oil, Plant Fibre (Cellulose), Methyl Cellulose, Yeast Extracts, Dehydrated Vegetables, Sugar, Natural Flavours, Salt, Maltodextrin (Maize), Spices], Coating [Water, Wheat Flour, Thickener (1404), Bakers Yeast, Canola Oil, Salt, Dehydrated Vegetables, Spices, Herbs, Vegetable Gum (412)], Preservatives (202, 234).
Allergy Advice: Contains Cereals containing Gluten (Wheat) and Soy.
1. Line an oven tray with grease proof paper and place into oven.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
3. Remove Plant-Based Schnitzels from packaging and place onto preheated lined baking tray.
4. Place tray in oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
1. Remove product from packaging.
2. Place on lightly oiled fry pan. Cook on medium-high heat turning frequently for 10 – 12 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.